Analysts have estimated the hemp-CBD market to hit 22 billion by 2022, as consumers around the world increasingly looking to CBD oils, edibles, and other products to help treat chronic pain conditions and as a potential preventative measure for muscle soreness and inflammation. CBD sales are booming today, as growers of hemp ramp up production in response to increasing demand.
Cannabis legalization is sweeping over North America, 10 states plus Washington, D.C., have all legalized recreational marijuana over the last few years, and full legalization came to Canada in October 2018.
Investors are keeping an eye on CBD and Hemp stocks as California is expected to officially legalize and permit the sale of CBD and sale of hemp-derived CBD foods, beverages and cosmetics.
A bill to authorize CBD foods was unanimously approved by the California State Assembly’s health and appropriations committees last month, and now state Senators will take up the bill this week. If passed, Governor Gavin Newsom is expected to sign it, and the law would go into effect immediately.
With the tremendous growth in the market, investors have expressed keen interest in CBD, and the number of publicly-traded stocks has skyrocketed. A few companies have taken a lead in the exploding CBD infused beverage sector, one of them, American Premium Water Corporation (OTC: HIPH), a publicly traded company based in the United States.
The Company has become fully committed to become a diversified leader in the consumer CBD market. With the Company’s recent valuation, the acquisition and distribution agreements it has entered into, there’s no reason to believe that the company’s momentum will slow anytime soon, presenting a very compelling investment opportunity.
While its added focus on cosmetics has distinguished HIPH from other companies in the space, it has established itself as leader in the CBD infused beverage space, which is part of the global nonalcoholic beverage market, which is expected to reach $1.60 trillion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., aided in part with the proliferation of CBD infused beverages while the global cosmetic products market was valued at $532 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach approximately $863 billion in 2024 according to a recent report published by Zion Market Research.
The company has thus far made significant developments that both in the short as well as the long-term will prove to be vital for the stock:
- The company announced the distribution of Canyon Create’s varicose vein cosmetic treatment, Vanexxe, is now available for sale on Walmart.com (https://www.walmart.com/ip/Vanexxe-Varicose-Vein-Support-Gel/867729968).
- Ludlow Research Updates Opinion on American Premium Water Corporation (OTC: HIPH) – Short Term Price Target of $0.05-$0.06 Based on Strong Global Demand for LALPINA CBD.
- The company retained PCAOB Accounting Firm Weinberg & Company, whom has had an exceptional track record working with OTC companies and shepherding their progress to the NASDAQ, to Initiate Audit.
- The company returned 30 Million Common Shares to Treasury Reducing Outstanding Common Shares.
- The company announced an Agreement with Lynne Franks to Create Line of CBD-Infused Women’s Beauty & Well Being Products to be Sold in the United Kingdom
- The company announced the successful development of a CBD infused beer with the Company’s proprietary Hydro Nano formulation, in partnership with Hanlons Brewery (www.hanlonsbrewery.com). The beer will go to market derived from Hanlon’s Citra IPA flavor and will initially be sold in bottle form to wholesalers before a wider rollout to pubs and restaurants. Rollout is expected by the end of next quarter.
- LinkResPet (“the Company”), a subsidiary of Link Reservations Inc. (OTC: LRSV) announced that they have signed a letter of intent with American Premium Water (OTC: HIPH) to create a new CBD beverage aimed for pets. The Joint Venture (JV) will plan to launch a new LinkResPet product beverage “powered by” LALPINA CBD by the end of the year.
- The company announced Additional Financing at $0.40 per Share Valuation.
- The company has received a two container order from a distributer in the UK. The order is expected to ship out during the 2nd quarter and be reflected in the subsequent Q2 financials.
CEO Ryan Fishoff unveiled the new look of the New lalpina CBD water aluminum bottles to his followers on twitter last Friday.
With lots of proprietary technology and an established brand, American Premium Water Corporation (OTC:HIPH) will be receiving a lot attention from industry players looking to get into the CBD space. Now is the opportunity to take advantage before one of the larger guys beats the small investor to the punch.